Hapday Group brings the world together by helping great founders achieve global success
Business Operations Associate (INTERNSHIP)$1k – $3k • No equity
WHAT WE’RE BUILDING:
Hapday Group is a collective of sales, marketing, and operations experts who have honed their skills around the most important strategy needed to expand to the US market and scale. Results-driven and socially conscious, we provide strategy, operations, and consultancy for companies that seek the expertise of an entire company at a startup-friendly rate.
Most importantly, Hapday Group strives for a founder-first empathically driven mindset, delighting in the success of its clients and the communities we serve. We help startups make it happen today!
Hapday Group is looking for a Sales Operations/ Business Associate to help develop new operational processes, manage current clients, and develop new business relationships. Your work will help the company grow as a business, support our current clients, and make cool shit happen! In this role, you will work directly with the executive team and experience a high amount of interaction with current and future clients. You will also be responsible for managing and building relationships in the tech community for both Hapday Group and our clients.
Since the team is small, you will be involved in the entire inner workings of the company and have the ability to learn about acceleration, venture capital, consulting, and business operations like you’d never imagine possible.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our business is highly international so you will also have the chance to navigate a multitude of dynamic relationships and projects spanning the globe. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, loves trying new things, and always delivers on their work. Someone with a strong passion for entrepreneurship and the startup community is a must. Hapday Group needs someone with high energy who thrives off human interaction as much as making a sweet ass spreadsheet (oh and if the term “inbox zero” excites you, then we are gonna high five). You will also have the opportunity to build new business, work on exciting side projects, and have a massive impact on the tech community in NYC through the work the founder does to make this space more accessible and inclusive to people of all backgrounds.
The founder of Hapday Group often describes his work as a dream: one filled with entrepreneurial chaos, a constant flow of celebratory wins and educational losses, and a suck-the-marrow-out-of-life purpose driven atmosphere. At Hapday Group, we are helping some of the most intelligent and exceptional people around the world achieve their dreams and change the world. We are the ones who help others make it happen. As such, we are the arbiters of global progress.
- Working with the founder to understand the gears that drive the business and put systems and processes in place to enable scalability
- Oversee the key KPIs, deliverables, and milestones of Hapday’s core projects
- Manage relationships with thought leaders, investors, entrepreneurs and other speakers that are a part of the Hapday network
- Develop a quality knowledge of the New York, US and international technology ecosystems with an eagerness to continue learning about the global technology landscape
- Support marketing activities such as blog posting, social, and other platform maintenance
- 1-3 years of relevant experience working in the startup and/or venture ecosystem within sales and/or operations supporting a business towards growth and scale
- Successful candidate will be self-driven, highly motivated individual with an ability to take initiative and manage a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated aptitude, interest, and knowledge of technology, entrepreneurship and venture capital
- You regularly attend networking events because of a hunger to continuously learn about technology and regularly interact with the innovators leading the community and are able to proactively grow a network through relationship building, networking at events, referrals, etc.
- Comfort interacting at various levels of an organization all the way up to senior management from small startups to large corporations
TOOLS and TECH:
- Email navigation mysticism
- CRM Management
- An excitement with process management/project management tools such as Zapier, Mixmax, Airtable, Trello, and many others!
- A mastery and faithfulness to Gsuite especially sheets (or excel if you’re a true nerd)
- Design & UX chops
- Professional & Personal Relationship building
- Social media skills (if you are gen-z then you basically have this skill)
If you’ve always wanted to get into the entrepreneurial world, have a wanderlust heart, and a drive to work harder than ever and have a transformative experience doing so, then you’ll love working with Hapday Group.
Check us out at www.hapday.co