Technology Enabled Services for Fortune 100
Sales Director$80k – $150k • 0.0% – 0.1%
We have openings across multiple industries including Healthcare, BFSI, Utility, Consumer, Legal, and Public Sector. Our solutions span across Fintech, Insurtech, Healthtech, Enterprise Information Management, Transaction Processing, and Unified Communications all revolving around driving quality, efficiency and experience through business process automation.
The ideal candidate will possess deep knowledge of the enterprise procurement life cycle and solution-selling, having been successful developing customer relationships at large corporations. Primary success metric is exceeding sales targets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Hunter/Farmer oriented individual to proactively seek out, build and maintain relationships with senior leadership at client organizations to influence strategic business decisions. Act as a trusted client partner
· Own account strategy, mapping out growth opportunities within account list and working cross-functionally with Solution Engineers, Marketing & Customer Relationship Managers to achieve results and drive growth
· Lead entirety of business development cycle, from pitching to negotiation and forecasting
· Deliver presentations of company products at relevant conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
· Manage large Fortune 100 client list, maintaining oversight of multiple opportunities and serving as primary point of contact for clients
· Identifies the opportunities for upcoming products, and for development and enhancement of existing products.
· Negotiating the agreement terms and closing sales.
· Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats and opportunities.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of sales experience in enterprise software and/or technology industries, selling complex solutions
· Experience selling SaaS, BPaaS, business process outsourcing, process automation, or consulting services
· Experience using CRM systems and industry-standard sales tools
· Comfort and experience negotiating and closing global, multimillion dollar deals with Fortune 100 companies
· Demonstrated ability to articulate a complex, solution-based value proposition
· Demonstrated ability to ask practical and technical qualifying questions
· Ability to build and maintain senior relationships within target client organizations
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to plan and execute account plan
HandsOn Global Management at a glance
HandsOn Global Management focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Financial Services, Information Technology, and Transaction Processing. Their company has offices in Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://hgmfund.com