Empowering the world to build a safer internet
Digital Experience Designer/Developer
As a Digital Experience Designer/Developer you will work closely with marketing operations, communications, product marketing, and demand/field marketing teams to guide research, design and development initiatives on hackerone.com and across omni-channel funnels.
This position is located remotely on the East Coast and will work closely with a small digital demand team reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Digital Demand.
Mission of the Marketing Department at HackerOne
- BLAZE NEW TRAILS...Hacker-powered security is built on the foundation that leveraging human creativity to break things will ultimately make us stronger. The HackerOne marketing team is no different. We thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We balance creative, out-of-the-box problem solving with data-driven insights so we can fail fast and succeed faster.
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Guide research, design and development initiatives on hackerone.com and across omni-channel funnels.
- Work closely with the digital and content team to solution and optimize our digital experience.
- Create a differentiated customer experience through digital design.
- HackerOne's brand is intentionally unlike any cybersecurity company you've seen before. We are bold, bright, and push the market to evolve with us.
- Define user flows, design systems, style guides and front-end frameworks to drive efficiency and consistency in our customer experience.
- Be the leading evangelist and implementer of brand and design style guides
- Mentor internal HackerOne team members and vendors in the design, development and delivery of digital media solutions
- Design and development (Drupal, HTML, Java, etc.) of hackerone.com, emails, landing pages and other digital assets
- Develop & maintain a best in class user experience on hackerone.com through A/B testing and data-guided design
- Research, design, and implement concepts that increase engagement and conversion
- Have an "always testing" attitude towards our online assets as you help us pursue increased conversion optimization
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience working in digital design.
- 1+ years of experience in either a project leadership role or agency management role.
- Excellent relationship-building and open communication skills to listen, provide feedback, inspire and mentor team members.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and ensuring the proper application of brand standards and guidelines.
- Genuine interest in the latest design trends and technological developments in the industry.
- Desire to thrive in an environment where self-learning and self-service is encouraged
- Experience working with Drupal, HTML5
HackerOne at a glance
HackerOne focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Security, Data Security, and Mobile Security. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Singapore, London, and Groningen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, HackerOne has raised $110.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.