Empowering the world to build a safer internet
Global Marketing Program Manager
Are you an inquisitive, creative, organized, and curious? Do you have experience in planning engaging marketing programs and using modern marketing technology to deliver those programs? We are looking for a Global Program Marketing Manager to set up workflows in marketing automation platforms, conducting quality assurance, measuring results, advising sales development and field marketing on account engagement trends, and making informed conclusions based on what you learn.
You are analytical, organized, and enjoy testing new marketing technologies and strategies. Improving digital journeys, perfecting conversion optimisation and increasing funnel velocity come naturally to your inquisitive nature.. You freely share insights with a broad group of stakeholders and while arming specific guidance to field marketing and sales leaders on named account engagements. You simplify the complicated and make it easy for prospective buyers and our sales development teams find what they need when they need it.
This position is located remotely on the East Coast and will work closely with a small digital demand team reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Digital Demand.
MIssion of the Marketing Department at HackerOne
- BLAZE NEW TRAILS...Hacker-powered security is built on the foundation that leveraging human creativity to break things will ultimately make us stronger. The HackerOne marketing team is no different. We thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We balance creative, out-of-the-box problem solving with data-driven insights so we can fail fast and succeed faster.
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Contribute to our overall digital strategy, helping to chart a path to personalization via a dynamic digital customer experience
- Manage B2B marketing programs including nurture, drip, sales development inbound sequences, quarterly campaigns, event promotion, event follow up while supporting the field marketing team’s requests for named account deliverables.
- Understand our our target accounts, prospects, personas, pain points and needs and segment our database to best serve them relevant communications
- Work closely with product marketing on mapping marketing database segmentation to personas.
- Work closely with our Marketing Automation Manager to ensure seamless ROI tracking through Marketo and SFDC
- Analyze email, webinar, and campaign performance with an eye towards continuous improvement and named account engagement, and sharing insights across the team.
- Facilitate a marketing program retrospective following completion of each marketing program.
- Work closely with content and design to create highly converting landing pages, emails, etc for events and gated content.
- Design split tests to improve the team's understanding of what subject lines, headers, images, copy, and calls-to-action are most effective.
- Work with our marketing and sales teams to become an expert on the company's lead funnel - from known web visitors to new customers and everything in-between.
- Participate in marketing technology evaluation to evolve ABM-like digital capabilities to evolve our prospect journey experience.
- Document play books based on our campaign framework and target personas.
Who you Are
- 5+ years of B2B program marketing experience running multi-channel campaigns and full-funnel nurture programs.
- Willingness to gain a deep understanding of our value framework, target audience and buyer’s journey so you can make it come to life, digitally.
- Deep understanding of inbound sales processes for B2B enterprise programs that require careful coordination with sales development teams and the training they require to successfully convert MQLs to opportunity creation.
- Experience creating effective nurture, drip, and reengagement programs as well as pipeline generation playbooks to support the go to market strategy.
- Deep understanding of database segments and marketing automation software (Marketo preferred).
- Power user of Salesforce preferred.
- Experience working in a B2B enterprise marketing team.
- Experience with Security a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
HackerOne at a glance
HackerOne focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Security, Data Security, and Mobile Security. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Singapore, London, and Groningen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, HackerOne has raised $110.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.