Empowering the world to build a safer internet
Senior Manager, NA Field Marketing
Do you take charge of regional marketing programs and enjoy delivering memorable marketing experiences that support regional sales goals? Do you have a substantial understanding of sales-focused marketing and enterprise named account strategy development> Do you are a proactive communicator who builds teams, relationships, and leads marketing programs that deliver engaging named account programs? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
This position is located remotely in the United States and will report to our VP of Marketing.
Mission of the Marketing Team at HackerOne
- BLAZE NEW TRAILS...Hacker-powered security is built on the foundation that leveraging human creativity to break things will ultimately make us stronger. The HackerOne marketing team is no different. We thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We balance creative, out-of-the-box problem solving with data-driven insights so we can fail fast and succeed faster.
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and named account marketing execution, within the defined go to market strategy.
- Build impactful named account marketing programs and strategies, including roundtables, sales development and account executive outreach plans to help penetrate new accounts.
- Adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team.
- Collaborate with sales and the digital marketing team on which accounts to target with which programs and when.
- Work closely with sales on named account strategies.
- Lead data-driven planning calls with sales and marketing to ensure full funnel pipeline coverage for your region.
- Be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities. Develop specific tactics, offers and messages required to hit pipeline goals.
- Be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales team you support understand the marketing department's priorities and how the marketing campaigns can be used to support pipeline generation.
- Provide input into decisions regarding sponsored event selection and partnerships in support of regional sales goals (led by the Event and Partnership team).
- Drive regional pipeline acceleration event decision making, and management in close collaboration with the Event and Partnership team.
Who you are
- 6+ years experience supporting direct sales.
- 1+ year management experience
- Successful track record of delivering, accelerating, and expanding enterprise B2B sales pipeline through regional marketing.
- ABM and Vertical marketing experience is highly preferred.
- Exemplary communication skills. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Capacity to gain a deep understanding of the needs and experiences of Security Managers and practitioners, IT Operations and complex buying processes.
- Ability to build and manage marketing teams and sales relationships.
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to meet deadlines.
- HackerOne commits to maintaining the strong, inclusive culture we’ve built for our employees and our community of hackers. All that we do is driven by our 5 core values. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we default to disclosure in our communications. Each individual acts like an owner creating an environment of greater alignment and greater autonomy. We win as a team and empower our community because together we hit harder. For more information about our values check out our blog HERE.
HackerOne at a glance
HackerOne focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Security, Data Security, and Mobile Security. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Singapore, London, and Groningen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, HackerOne has raised $110.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.