Empowering the world to build a safer internet
Program Manager (Customer Success Manager)
The Program Manager is responsible for the customer relationship and works with customers by leading, coordinating and monitoring their programs, as well as handle the account lifecycle from on boarding through delivery for client engagements. Program Managers have dedicated SaaS accounts which they run. They are also responsible for gathering feedback from customers and working with internal HackerOne teams to improve the customer experience.
MISSION OF THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM AT HACKERONEThe Customer Success team crafts great customer experiences by being our customers’ most trusted advisors for building a successful program on HackerOne.
- HackerOne commits to maintaining the strong, inclusive culture we’ve built for our employees and our community of hackers. As a team, we
- believe in integrity, transparency, trust, collaboration, and community;
- believe in the positive power of hackers and work tirelessly to promote the success of our community to the broader, mainstream audience;
- strive to be a member of the community: engage and evangelise engagement with white-hat ethical hackers; and
- champion proactive security practices to make the internet a safer place.
- For more information about our values check out our blog HERE
YOUR JOURNEY AT HACKERONE
- Work with HackerOne and client partners to gather and document requirements, then ensure the requirements solve a customer’s pain point or objective(s) through project outcomes and deliverables
- Serve as liaison between clients and HackerOne technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Build and maintain a network of cross-functional technical resources within HackerOne and across any relative partnerships to allow for higher productivity, increased business, and rapid resolution of problems and partner concerns
- Contribute to the refinement of the HackerOne Customer Services methodology
- Provide support by driving the value of HackerOne to both potential and existing HackerOne customers and internal sales teams alike
- Customer onboarding
- Understand customer’s internal processes & goals, share standard methodologies
- Provide tips on working with hackers
- Training on products, set up common workflows/integrations, etc.
- Accounts optimization
- Develop good working relationship with customers
- Data-driven bench-marking, insights and recommendations
- Support program specific expansion efforts (targeted invites, promotions, etc..)
- Collect product feedback/feature requests, and demo new features
- Support public launches and related communication efforts
- Liaison with other touch-points - most frequently triage partners & other teams from H1
- Be a HackerOne product expert
- Specialize in running vulnerability disclosure/bug bounty programs
- Give Personalized recommendations for various maturity stages based on best practices and data
- Operationalize customer feedback
- Provide feedback and insights gained through customer interaction to internal teams
- Champion product features on behalf of customers, and participate in product discussion
- One-to-Many support
- Support tickets
- Scalable customer education (blog, help center, case studies)
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven ability to organize and execute projects in a consistent, repeatable and reliable manner.
- Technical conversational knowledge in the following areas: Capacity, utilization, and performance
- IT Service Management and Service Delivery (ITIL certification preferred)
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Ability to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate technical information and ideas so others will understand
- General knowledge of cloud technologies, IT operations, project management operations **Ability to travel as required
HackerOne at a glance
HackerOne focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Security, Data Security, and Mobile Security. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Singapore, London, and Groningen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, HackerOne has raised $74M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2017.