Empowering the world to build a safer internet
Senior Account Manager, Enterprise
HackerOne is looking for a bright, highly motivated, self-starter, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our sales team. The Enterprise Account Manager will focus on growing relationships with our existing customers.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales targets and 2-4 years working with enterprise customers. A minimum of 6 years of field sales experience is required and security industry knowledge is a huge plus!
Your Journey at HackerOne
- Focus on driving expansion within existing accounts. Responsible for strengthening existing customer relationships, renewals, and upsell
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Develop strong relationships with multiple stakeholders within a company
- Conduct online presentations and demonstrations of the HackerOne platform
- Rapidly learn about security, vulnerability coordination, and bug bounty programs
- Work closely and collaboratively with Customer Success team to achieve highest customer satisfaction
- Understand a prospect's needs and challenges to effectively communicate how HackerOne will address those needs or help solve those challenges
- Use Salesforce.com for account and opportunity management. Use Clari for forecast management.
- Maintain an accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecast. Organization is key
- Bring your strategies, learnings, and ideas to advance HackerOne's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Who You Are
- 6+ years of software or web technologies sales experience selling to a technical audience (experience in the Internet security market and/or SaaS a plus)
- Experience in renewing and expanding product footprint within existing customers
- Ability to manage a strong sales process using using online presentation tools
- Demonstrable experience over-performing in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment
- Adept at understanding and articulating new technologies, and mapping the respective value propositions to customer needs
- Experience in working and leading virtual sales teams to close business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of over-achievement in past experiences
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Competency with Salesforce.com, Asana, Google Apps, MS Office
HackerOne at a glance
HackerOne focuses on Internet, Enterprise Software, Security, Data Security, and Mobile Security. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Singapore, London, and Groningen. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, HackerOne has raised $110.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.