Increasing the bandwidth of the human connection to the internet
Digital Marketing InternNo salary • No equity
At Gyst Audio, our core thesis revolves around making information easy to absorb. We believe information is the only tool needed to make better decisions.
As the first step in that roadmap, we are building a platform for publishers who traditionally have written works to make their content available to their users in human-generated audio.
A position at Gyst Audio would provide a significant opportunity for prospective candidates to be part of an ambitious effort to revolutionize the way we hear the world. We are looking for candidates who are passionate, not only about what they do and are good at, but also about learning new things and sharing ideas.
Duties and responsibilities
Candidate will work closely with the core team to develop and execute the digital marketing strategy of the company.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, CRO, and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness including blogs and newsletters.
- PR and Public engagements preparation and execution.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Must be personable
- Communication skills required
- Must be driven and ambitious.
- Must have or be in school for a Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Preferred skills: Graphic Design, Blogging, Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Content Writing
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role. *