We deliver high quality video services at speed and scale
Enterprise Sales Manager₹3L – ₹8L • 0.0% – 0.1%
The Enterprise Sales Manager position is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers. The Enterprise Sales Manager will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability, and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include: meeting with customers at the customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution.
The Enterprise Sales Executive assumes the role of customer liaison and project lead through the solution development, implementation and life cycle management of the product/service developed to meet the business customers’ evolving needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written) and a strong drive to help customers with creative solutions.
- Proven success in the development and presentation of sales proposals, strategic services solutions and success in closing complex technical sales.
- Strong listening and analytical skills are required to determine customer needs and requests.
- Strong presentation skills are required, both in person and via teleconference or videoconference.
- Ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand, with the end goal of customer satisfaction and positive revenue generation.
- Project lead and management experience.
- Well organized, with attention to detail.
- History of success in consultative, network or system solution selling to large business customers.
- Excellent organizational skills allowing to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist with marketing strategy and sales support.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships with travel to our serving areas as required.
- Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
- Participate in revenue budget forecasting and ongoing budget variance reporting.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related field. ( Relevant business sales experience may be substituted)
- 2+ years of experience in sales, marketing, product development or related experience.
- Strong background of revenue growth in related position within the industry.