The nation's leading online and mobile food ordering and delivery marketplace
Jobs at GrubHub
GrubHub Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The GrubHub Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from thousands of takeout restaurants across the country and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. GrubHub Inc. has offices in Chicago, New York City and London.
Posted 10 months ago
Here at Grubhub, we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late-night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late-night Chalupa).
While we are food-obs...
Latest Stories and News
- this week
- In its $7 billion deal to buy Grubhub, a Dutch food-delivery giant, is betting on a strategy it has relied on for years in Europe: Let restaurants deliver their own food.
- The rapid deal making has been underpinned by Just Eat Takeaway’s belief that the future of its business lies in having restaurants handle the delivery part themselves, avoiding the costs of building fleets of drivers and cyclists to transport meals to customers.
- Both Just Eat Takeaway and Grubhub have some driver networks of their own, but their businesses revolve around taking a cut from restaurants and chains that use their websites to advertise and take orders.
- 3 weeks ago
- DoorDash has raised $400 million in new equity funding at a $16 billion post-money valuation.
- Durable Capital Partners led the round, and was joined by Fidelity and return backer T. Rowe Price.
- Overall, DoorDash had raised around $2 billion from VCs (not including the debt). Its final infusion seemed to be last November, when it snared $700 million at a $13 billion post-money valuation.