SaaS solution helping hospitality businesses operate smarter, save time and money
Experienced Backend Software Engineer€30k – €40k • 0.5% – 1.5%
Who are we?
We are young and passionate founders devoted to making our London-based company grow fast and follow in the footsteps of the most successful SaaS businesses. We are determined to help hospitality businesses be smarter and more efficient by using the most advanced technology such as OCR, image/voice recognition, AI & Machine Learning.
We are building a great team of stop-at-nothing individuals and are looking for an Experienced Backend Software Engineer to help us grow our tech team and play a crucial role in the development of our solution.
As a part of our team, you will be able to grow your skills whilst taking ownership of what you do.
You’ll be given the autonomy to get stuff done.
You'll be given the freedom to make decisions and drive the development of the product and its features.
You will be working closely with a team of devoted software engineers to deliver a truly exciting and innovative product.
What we are looking for:
You’re a self-starter, ambitious, motivated and enjoy taking ownership of your part of a project (or the whole thing)
You’re interested in not just a job but building a company, culture, processes, and growing with us
You have a track record of committing to what you say you will do, and are passionate about delivering awesome products whilst hitting deadlines
You communicate clearly, have great energy and get along with people
You are an explorer, like learning new things and are quick to solve problems proactively.
We run a lot of Kubernetes, Docker, GitLab, AWS
- In your role you will be writing code that is maintainable, testable and clean
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as backend engineer
- Experience with one of the following programming languages Java, GoLang, Python
- You have higher technical education degree
- Experience with distributed systems design and writing microservices
- A strong grasp of OOP fundamentals and the use of RESTful APIs
- Familiar with strong software design principles – Open to close, etc.
- Experience in database (relational & non-relational) - MySQL, Postgres / MongoDB
- You have worked with loosely coupled microservices and (RESTful) APIs
- You practice Test Driven Development using unit-testing technologies
- Experience with code versioning (especially GitLab)
- Experience with Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Experience with Docker
Nice to have:
- In-depth knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Boot Framework
- Knowledge of Linux-based OS and Web Servers
- Experience with cache servers and servers (Redis, Memcache, etc.)
- Working experience with messaging systems such as RabbitMQ, etc.
- You are familiar with TDD (Test Driven Development)
What we can offer you
- Personal and professional development
- Opportunity to build and ‘own’ something from scratch
- A place where your ideas are heard and where you can really grow and learn with your team
- Flexible and remote working (optional)
- Being part of a young, professional and truly international team
- Unlimited holidays
- Opportunity for travel to UK, speaking to customers and attending events
- Monthly salary depending on experience
- Company share options
What we want to offer you later
We have so many ideas!
Help us grow the company and we will expand on the perks.
If you are interested, please send us your CV / Resume to email@example.com
Your personal data is protected by Bulgarian law and European General Data Protection Regulation.
Growyze at a glance
Growyze focuses on Enterprise Software, Retail, Hospitality, Productivity Software, and Retail Technology. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.