Hire the world’s best freelance marketers in two days or less!
Product Manager$35k – $45k • 0.125% – 0.25%
Who we are
Growth Collective is an exclusive network of freelance marketers. We help companies grow without the agency markup by assembling teams of vetted freelancers. All of our marketers are available on flexible contracts, enabling companies to adjust their marketer mix as needs change.
Our mission is to empower more marketers to work for themselves, flexibly and remotely. By connecting top marketers with interesting startups and brands, we help freelancers grow sustainable businesses of their own.
We believe in the power of remote work and hire the best talent regardless of location. As we build the future of work for marketers, we're doing the same thing internally: designing our processes and culture around a distributed team.
What you'll do
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating a killer marketing website that converts prospects to new clients. Our site is the on-ramp to our curated marketplace, so you'll work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to grow the business as a whole.
We're looking for someone who is hungry to learn and striving to become a world-class product manager. You'll learn best practices around site structure, SEO, conversion rate optimization, UX design and project management. You'll work closely with the CEO and have access to hundreds of marketers, designers and Webflow experts from our freelancer network.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building out and executing against a product roadmap for our marketing website (growthcollective.com)
- Creating a site structure and on-page SEO framework to maximize organic search traffic
- Designing an updated lead funnel to increase conversion rates
- Researching market trends to inform what new service offerings to add to the platform
- Project manage a small, dynamic team of freelance marketers and designers
- You have at least two years of marketing, design or product experience
- You aspire to be one of the top product managers in the world
- You're a creative problem solver who isn't afraid to share new ideas
- You like the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You're comfortable working with a fully distributed team where written communication is essential
What we offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation policy with mandatory 2 weeks
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Quarterly company retreats (temporarily virtual)
Growth Collective at a glance
Growth Collective focuses on Sales and Marketing, Marketing, Future Of Work, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Atlanta and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.