We’re a full lifecycle digital ad agency
Account Manager, Paid Social$70k – $85k
Bamboo is a growth marketing startup with offices in Brooklyn, San Francisco and Seattle. Our team has successfully managed over $250MM in advertising spend for clients like Headspace and The New York Times. We combine paid search, paid social, creative and technical expertise with an "extension of the in-house team" mentality that makes us the perfect partner for any innovative company in scaling mode.
Now, we are building an in-house technology stack to help us be even more efficient and effective for our clients.
Our account managers lead key client relationships, coach more junior staffers, and are seen as strategic leaders within our internal teams. In all contexts, you'll be responsible for driving ROI and scale improvements for some of the smartest mobile advertisers on Earth.
Ideal candidates have held a paid acquisition role at a leading startup, large digital brand, or agency and also have experience working as a trusted partner to product and analytics teams.
• Lead communication with client accounts and other stakeholders
• Develop operational campaign strategy alongside operations team that consistently scale and improve client KPIs on paid social channels
• Lead short and long term strategic planning for client growth programs
• Coach and develop junior teammates
• BA/BS from a 4 year institution
• 3+ years experience in a paid acquisition role at a leading start up, digital brand or agency
• Tactical experience media buying on paid social channels
• Familiarity with mobile app acquisition and mobile measurement
• Strong analytical background and Excel skills
• Positivity and resilience with your teammates and clients
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly competitive salary, commissions & 401(k) contribution
• Discretionary time off and flexible work remote options
• 100% company paid health, dental and vision
• Continued learning and development stipend
• Annual team trip, monthly team outings, happy hours, and more!
Bamboo is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
100% coverage of healthcare premiums
We cover 100% of all healthcare premiums for employees, including medical, dental and vision. We also offer 10% coverage for dependents!
Bamboo offers 3% contributions to employees' retirement accounts, regardless of employee contribution.
Bamboo offers all employees 3 months of paid parental leave.
Flexible work remote culture
We offer 25 days each year for employees to use at their discretion to work remote.
All employees have discretionary time off and we encourage people to take it each year!
All employees have a monthly stipend to use towards wellness or commuting!
We love our pets!
All Bamboo offices are pet friendly.
Continued learning stipend
We offer an annual learning stipend for all employees to use towards career development.
Bamboo at a glance
Bamboo focuses on Mobile, Advertising, Performance Marketing, Search Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and Brooklyn. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.