Partner together with us and take the guess work out of the busy work. trust us to take you farther!
Software Engineer$80k – $110k • 0.05% – 0.2%
You will empower GrowSumo's mission of building the sales force of the future, building trust with our clients, partners, and colleagues as a team leader and mentor to junior developers.
What we do:
The GrowSumo Core team builds the foundational product that connects some of the fastest growing companies in the world to a global marketplace of distributors. Our clients send us over 25 million transaction and integration requests every year so that we can properly attribute and reward their partners for driving key business metrics.
- We believe that teammates have each others backs - we build for operability and stand behind the services we write.
- We build backend services and applications mostly in Python and golang, running in Docker containers.
- Supporting each others success is one of our highest priorities.
- We believe in equipping our team with the best tools for the job.
- We use our creativity and imagination to handle high data volumes and velocity.
- We deploy our code multiple times per day.
- We are passionate about growth of the team, as well as the individual.
- Were proud of the code we write, but were not dogmatic about methodologies or techniques. We believe building the "right thing" is more important than building things "right", as long as we build it better each time we touch it.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a strong learning reflex and you see challenges as a chance to grow.
- You want to see customers getting value out of the software you wrote to solve their problems.
- You are happy to help other developers learn from you, and you hope they challenge you to learn new things as well.
- You're proud of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic about design vs iteration: you know when it is time to refactor, and when it's time to ship.
- You're focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line but you know that sometimes it's okay for deep work to take its time.
- You have experience operating services in production and take software quality practices personally.
- You write meaningful tests and understand the value of observability and operability and what they mean in different contexts.
- You have 2+ years building web applications on a team
- An ability to quickly learn new languages, or an existing familiarity with Python, Vue.js, Angular1.x, Golang, or similar languages.
- Write readable, robust and reusable code
- Work well on a growing team, communicating clearly and often.
- You have an interest in constantly learning how the team can build better, more scalable, and more sustainable solutions.
We want to get to know you, so please share any of your side projects, open source contributions, community involvement or volunteer experience. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
prescriptions, dental, insurance
PartnerStack at a glance
PartnerStack focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Marketplaces, Software, and Marketing Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Toronto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, PartnerStack has raised $120K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2015.