Helping families create a healthy, beautiful environment in their homes
Business Systems Analyst
Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We have to engineer to move physical product; which is hard! And fun!
Scaling our technology doesn't just mean more users online, but also shipping and managing physical product at scale. Ever tried optimizing order routing across a network of distribution centers to minimize order splitting? Here's your chance.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We’re not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
Grove is growing fast and needs a smart, results-oriented systems analyst to help scale our operations, implement and improve customer-centric business practices, and keep us moving forward with a can-do, creative, and communicative attitude.
- Maintain and support existing internal business systems: enterprise resource planning (ERP), financial systems, order management (OMS), warehouse management (WMS)
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of data flowing into our ERP and financials systems (Netsuite) to minimize time required to close accounting periods
- Partner with teams from various departments (operations, accounting, merchandising, inventory, customer service) to provide solutions for improving data integrity and optimizing existing business processes
- Collect system enhancement requests and document requirements for implementing new processes and system improvements
- Provide end-user training and support and prepare training materials
- Ensure internal systems are built to scale with a rapidly growing business
- Participate in systems upgrades, functional testing, data validation, and UAT
- Interact with software vendors, external consultants, and drive problems to resolution
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of eCommerce or supply chain/manufacturing experience supporting and/or developing enterprise level business systems such as Netsuite, Oracle, or SAP
- Hands-on experience implementing Order to Cash and Procure to Pay
- General understanding of finance and accounting concepts (GAAP)
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL queries is required
- ERP configuration and troubleshooting skills required
- Hands-on experience in enterprise systems integration projects
- Must be an eager self-starter who can work independently and solve problems with efficiency
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to lead small projects
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
If you join us you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision, dental and commuter benefits
- Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
- A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
- Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results
We also have:
- A beautifully designed open office Located at Polk & Pine St in San Francisco near lots of delicious cafes & restaurants
- Fully stocked communal kitchen with healthy snacks and on tap Kombucha
- A cozy "quiet room" for focused work or meditation
- A handful of friendly, productivity-enhancing (...mostly) small office dogs
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.