A wealthtech platform that lets everyone build wealth through real estate lending
Sr. Manager, Asset Management
Recently debuting onto INC. Magazine’s list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, GROUNDFLOOR is ranked in the top 10% in the nation at #402 overall, and as the top financial services company in Georgia. Other recent 2020 accolades include being named to the Housing Wire Tech 100, the Technology Association of Georgia's Top 10 innovator, and as an Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter. Without question, GROUNDFLOOR is one of the most promising growth-stage companies in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager of Asset Management to join our fast-growing Customer Success team. The role will be vital for ensuring positive customer experiences for both our borrowers and investors alike. To thrive in this role, you must be an expert in all aspects of asset management and interested in helping to build a high-functioning, scalable team inside a startup environment. This position will report directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- Provide a seamless customer experience from loan closing to borrower servicing
- Manage all primary servicing for the full life cycle of our borrowers , from the review of the initial project plan to ongoing review of project progress and corresponding draw requests through final loan payoff and investor repayment
- Work directly with borrowers to solicit and convey relevant and timely project updates to thousands of retail investors on GROUNDFLOOR's wealthtech platform
- Establish lasting relationships with borrowers to develop profitable repeat business
- Proactively make process improvement and lending adjustment recommendations based on your intimate knowledge of industry trends, the real estate landscape, and local market factors
- In conjunction with our special loan servicing team, establish processes and procedures for properties and/or borrowers on the watch list
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of all asset management activity and results
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Asset Management, with residential real estate investment experience preferred
- Strong understanding of real estate fundamentals, investment, and market analysis
- Exceptional financial and cash flow analysis skills
- Proactive thinker with detail-oriented and customer-focused creative problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills; ability to quickly adapt and react to changing circumstances and demands with high attention to detail
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Requires travel as needed
- Start-Up experience is preferred
- Bachelor degree (MBA or related business degree preferred)
Headquartered in Atlanta, GROUNDFLOOR has raised $23.7 million equity capital from a variety of sources, including venture capital and its own online public offerings (IPO). Currently, the company is 22 percent customer owned with nearly 3,800 shareholders.
GROUNDFLOOR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Metro Atlanta area applicants only. To apply for this job please submit resumes to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Company-funded health, dental & vision
- 401K with company match
GROUNDFLOOR at a glance
GROUNDFLOOR focuses on Financial Services, Marketplaces, Personal Finance, and Real Estate Investors. Their company has offices in Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, GROUNDFLOOR has raised $6.05M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.