A wealthtech platform that lets everyone build wealth through real estate lending
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Recently debuting on Inc.’s list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States, GROUNDFLOOR is ranked in the top 10% in the nation at #402 overall, and as the top financial services company in Georgia. Other recent accolades include being named a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia, a Pacesetter by the Atlanta Business Chronicle, and a member of the 2020 HousingWire Tech 100.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join our growing accounting and finance team. For a curious and bright individual, this role will offer a breadth of responsibility and opportunities for professional growth. The work you do in this role will give you a view of all facets of our business. If you are a skilled CPA who would enjoy the creative and entrepreneurial energy of a technology startup, we invite you to bring your energy, your ideas, and your personality into our team. This position will report directly to the Controller.
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Research proper accounting treatment for new or complex transactions
- Execute and improve on weekly and monthly reconciliation procedures
- Assist with annual audit
- Analyze, strengthen and document internal controls over financial reporting
- Assist with or manage special projects as required
- Contribute to a collaborative and fun work environment
- CPA license required
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience, preferably in audit
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Skilled with spreadsheets and data analysis
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Energized by solving problems, making improvements, building from scratch
- Shares our company’s core values: authenticity, trustworthiness, accountability, commitment, agility, perseverance, kindness, diversity
- Some relevant industry experience (financial services, technology, startup) a plus, but not required
GROUNDFLOOR at a glance
GROUNDFLOOR focuses on Financial Services, Marketplaces, Personal Finance, and Real Estate Investors. Their company has offices in Atlanta. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, GROUNDFLOOR has raised $6.05M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2015.