Groove lets you communicate with your accounts, track results, and make data-driven decisions
Senior Software Engineer$130k – $160k • 0.3% – 0.5%
We're looking for exceptional, experienced software engineers that can work on multiple components of our technology stack, from concept phase through testing and launch. You will have direct and major influence product and technology decisions and help define our culture as we change how companies and teams sell.
This is an opportunity to be an early employee with all the upsides of a rising start-up, take on a lot of responsibility and substantially shape the future of the company. We seek entrepreneurial engineers who love to solve complex problems and want to create smart and beautiful software that serves its user magically. Specifically:
- You've built things that operate at scale
- You seek the best solution given real life constraints - not the best academic answer.
- You communicate well with others
- You lead and take ownership by identifying issues and fixing them or communicating them with the team without being asked
- You're comfortable with modern front end frameworks like React/Flux
- You're intellectually curious
- You're passionate about building technology to help the workflows of a historically neglected user-base
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Meet your team
Flexible pto and paid holidays
A stocked kitchen and cold brew and kombucha on tap
Groove.co at a glance
Groove.co focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Sales and Marketing, CRM, and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Seattle, and San Diego. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Groove.co has raised $16M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.