Control Health At Its Roots
Sales & Business Development (Fall Internship 2020)No salary • % – 0.05%
Generate leads and opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted outreaches to experts in the health and wellness community in San Francisco
-- Managing lead generation and CRM and sales funnel
-- Responsible for calling, qualifying and setting-up meetings with
-- Achieving monthly quota of attaining practitioners on the platform
Work closely with the founder on new project initiatives and go to market strategy; an active voice representing and pitching the company to new practitioners and other industry representatives
Drive, test, measure, and iterate on various types of growth campaigns to generate new customers; as well as going analysis with existing market efforts; i.e. using tools such as google analytics etc.
What we are looking for:
A positive, well-spoken, enthusiastic self-motivated individual with natural sales instincts. Independent, willing to learn, be flexible, and adapt quickly
An innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial spirit; with an innate drive that is solutions driven.
Health and technology enthusiast - passionate about GritWell’s mission and bringing innovation/new technology to natural and preventative medicine
-Availability - 20-30 hours per week working in Werqwise workspace in SF
- Experience in marketing or social media
- Photoshop or videography skills/editing experience
- Prior leadership/management role in extracurricular activities
- Working in a fast-paced, startup, entrepreneurial environment
- Take-as-much-as-you-need vacation policy + flexible work hours
- Office space in San Francisco, one of the most innovative co-working spaces
- Experience working closely with the founder; who lives and breathes the excitement of GritWell’s vision.