We believe women should easily get access to information about their body and fertility
Founding Team Intern (€1,000 pm)No salary • No equity
Who are we?
Grip exists to personalize women's healthcare. Every woman is unique, and today’s approach of ‘here’s what we do for an average woman’ just doesn’t cut it. We believe women should get access to information about their body whenever and wherever they want. Our first focus is fertility. We offer an easy and convenient fertility test through an at-home finger prick test.
Grip’s founding team is made up of a doctor, a seasoned early stage investor, and an experienced product manager. The founding team has worked at Entrepreneur First, NHS, St. Antonius Hospital, Amazon, OnePlus, TransferWise, and Groupon.
We are backed by investors behind companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Entrepreneur First, and Songkick.
Grip works for people with ovaries, but we welcome applications from all genders.
We are looking for a Founding Team intern
You are certainly not making coffee. Being part of the founding team means that you are going to play a key role in our company. You will be supporting our day to day operations, and be involved in everything from logistics to strategy. The work won’t always be glamorous: you’ll have to help with translation, setting up and analyzing data structures, and think about on- and offline ways to promote Grip.
You will work directly alongside our founders and learn how a startup works from the inside. This will be a challenging but rewarding experience.
Responsibilities will vary over time as we are a startup, but include:
- Work across different functions (operations, content creation, customer support, product, etc) to help accelerate our growth
- Involved in all our initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Dive into our dataset to identify opportunities for growth and improvement
Who are you
- You're smart. That shows through either a degree (in progress) from a top tier university, or because you've found a different way to make the most of your time.
- You're analytical. You can tell us about times you used data to make a decision. You're comfortable with numbers, and you have a strong attention to detail.
- You like responsibility, and don't need hand-holding. You have experience running projects on your own.
- You are interested in female health, and you believe that it's time for healthcare to be proactive instead of reactive.
- You speak English and Dutch fluently.
- You can work with us for at least 3 months.
What we offer
- A paid internship (500 Euros a month)
- Direct exposure to our founders
- Be part of the founding team
- Work in an environment with a lot of responsibilities from day one
- Opportunity to convert to full time
- A workspace right in center of Amsterdam
Grip at a glance
Grip focuses on Health and Wellness. Their company has offices in London and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.gripfertility.com