We're the hiring software company!
Senior Salesforce Developer
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer!
As a key player in our Sales organization, you will oversee the direction and development of our Revenue Operations team and implementation of Salesforce CRM solutions at Greenhouse. This is an opportunity to build and manage a best-in-class technical team to support Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support and their supporting systems.
We're looking for someone to dive deep into our customized Salesforce instance and bring a fresh perspective to our implementations and solutions. As part of a well-resourced and empowered Revenue Operations team, you will be central to elevating our tech stack while also focusing on strategic projects and system architecture.
Who will love this job:
- An inquisitive problem solver, you take the time to identify the problems below the surface
- A meticulous organizer, you have a natural ability to craft order from chaos and a determination to get the details right
- An ambitious individual, you are excited to work across multiple verticals within the organization and act as a catalyst of change
- A leader and coach, you are passionate about the professional growth of your team
What you’ll do:
- Design, configure, implement, and manage complex solutions that support critical business processes
- Work directly with internal team members to ensure successful documentation, training, and adoption of solutions
- Manage and enable a team of technical admins across the Revenue Operations org, including Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support
- Ensure the Revenue Operations team’s tech stack is architecturally sound, secure, and has been developed according to best practices
You should have:
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Experience with Salesforce Apex Code
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing Salesforce systems and functional designs
- Experience defining system architecture landscapes and delivering comprehensive solutions
- Familiarity with version control using git or similar protocol
- Highly versed in Salesforce release management
- People management experience, highly preferred
- Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) experience, highly preferred
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are:
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
We offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Greenhouse at a glance
Greenhouse focuses on Enterprise Software, B2B, Recruiting, and Human Resource Automation. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Denver, and Dublin. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Greenhouse has raised $93.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2015.