Greendeck helps online retailers and brands optimise their pricing and promotions using AI
Graphic Designer (Full time)₹2.4L – ₹7L • No equity
A bit about us:
Hi! We are Greendeck, a Techstars Company based in London.
We create state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence technologies to help retailers with Price Optimisation. We use the most up-to-date technologies, and we are looking for backend software developers to help us make them better. We have customers in London, Berlin, Paris, Prague and we just closed our funding round from some of the premier investors from the UK. We also have an office in Indore.
An amazing graphic designer that can help us create a compelling brand identity. Graphic designer will work directly with the founders and will get immense exposure.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with cross – functional internal teams to define and execute user interface requirements.
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience.
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations and designs.
- Designing documents and reports with experience in managing templates and standardisation processes.
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Support in other visual material for the design team with effective time and task management
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Crello InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Perks we offer:
● Compensation: top of market salaries
● Flexible Work Arrangements
● The lunch is on us
● Build Something Great: most importantly, build a product.
● And, a chance to work with us full-time after the internship ends
Optional, but a bonus if you:
● Have worked on Adobe After Effects
Please share an updated resume and a portfolio of projects on visual design that clearly covers the areas of role and experience described in JD.
Meet your team
Greendeck at a glance
Greendeck focuses on E-Commerce and Retail. Their company has offices in London and Indore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Greendeck has raised $740K of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.