Data Analyst (Python)₹2.4L – ₹4L
Greendeck is one of Europe’s leading retail-tech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help retailers and retail brands make better pricing, marketing and merchandising decisions.
We create state-of-the-art technologies using image recognition, natural language processing and deep learning algorithms to tackle the hottest problems in retail and e-commerce. We have customers in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and US.
Our technology is market leading. We are a small team - based across London and Indore - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re backed by Techstars and some of London’s biggest VCs. We are 2018’s ‘Startup of the Year’ and are featured by Forbes as a startup "set to blaze a trail in 2020".
We’re focusing heavily on our global expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
What you can expect:
- A young and passionate team building elegant products with intricate technology for the future of retail and e-commerce. Our average age is 25!
- The chance to make a huge difference to the success of a world-class SaaS product and the opportunity to impact how it evolves.
- A truly flexible, trust-based, performance driven work culture.
- Attractive pay, bonus scheme and flexible vacation policy.
About the role:
We want to fundamentally change how people work in retail and e-commerce. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Data Analyst at Greendeck, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one.
You'll be working on gathering data and improving the processes and systems. You'll also conduct research and analysis to assist the teams deliver the highest quality products to our customers.
You'll work closely alongside our client facing teams, machine learning engineers, frontend and wider technical team to build new capabilities, focused on speed and reliability.
You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly, with direct guidance from our CTO.
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing disruptive technology products, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Ideal qualifications:
- Strong programming skills in Python is a must.
- Have scraped websites with python.
- Have worked with APIs.
- Have worked with any databases.
- Ready to get your hands dirty with data frames.
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Reliable and transparent engineering, regularly documenting your work.
- Drive for continuous learning, with the ability to get up to speed with new systems and concepts quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Greendeck at a glance
Greendeck focuses on E-Commerce and Retail. Their company has offices in London and Indore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Greendeck has raised $740K of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.