Greendeck helps online retailers and brands optimise their pricing and promotions using AI
Full Stack Internship - ReactJS/ExpressJS (6 Months)₹2.4L – ₹2.4L
A bit about us:
Hi! We are Greendeck, a Techstars Company based in London.
We create state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence technologies to help retailers with Price Optimisation. We use the most up-to-date technologies, and we are looking for backend software developers to help us make them better.
We have customers in London, Berlin, Paris, Prague and we just closed our funding round from some of the premier investors from the UK. We also have an office in Indore.
A front-end engineer. We are looking for interns to join our engineering team, starting from May'20/Jun'20.
Past Intern projects include:
● Creating our Greendeck analytical suite (AngularJS).
● Creating a Visual Search App - interlinked to our ML models (AngularJS).
● Creating the Greendeck product line (ReactJS).
The interns will work directly with the founders and will get immense exposure. We will also roll out full time offers at the end of the internship depending on the performance.
You’ll be mainly working on ReactJS and on our very own Greendeck "Atomic Design" system.
● To be familiar with Reactjs , redux, thunk and related libraries.
● To have a knack for writing modular and reusable code.
It’s important to us:
● That you relocate to Indore.
● That you have a laptop
Perks we offer:
● Compensation: top of market salaries
● Flexible Work Arrangements
● The lunch is on us
● Build Something Great: most importantly, build a product.
● And, a chance to work with us full-time after the internship ends
Optional, but a bonus if you:
● Have worked on express/sails js
● Have worked on Search Engine Optimization
● Are familiar with MVC architecture
● Are familiar with Google Cloud Platform
Greendeck at a glance
Greendeck focuses on E-Commerce and Retail. Their company has offices in London and Indore. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Greendeck has raised $740K of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.