Solve climate emergency & energy transformation sustainably
Engineering Analyst Intern₹1.8L – ₹2.4L
Note: Please apply only if you have graduated already or about to graduate soon in next 2-3 months. We hire interns, who based on their passion and performance, would be offered full-time roles
Green Avni Solutions vision is to sustainably solve the climate emergency and the energy transformation problems. We are committed to foster an army of sustainability and energy champions to Green the Earth (i.e. Avni).
Apply for this job if you are passionate about energy and sustainability? Do you have attitude, aptitude and endurance to 'Get things done right!' and can deep dive into data to achieve customer success? If yes, read below and we would like to hear from qualified candidates answering in less than 200 words - 'Why Green Avni Solutions need to hire you?" Send your resume and a cover letter.
Position starts as Intern with a strong potential to hire as full-time employee for a motivated and high-performing candidate. Needless to say, we hire interns who are thrilled about solving customer and environmental problems and dream about career in Sustainability field.
1) At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics or Energy-related)
2) Strong written and verbal communication skills
3) Solid basics of HVAC, energy systems and application of energy concepts within the facilities
4) Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Visual Basic, Macros and various modeling techniques
5) Familiarity with data science, e.g. data-mining, visualization, advanced algorithms and various analytical tools
6) Must be a team player, committed to working in a quality environment
7) Passion for energy efficiency and clean energy technology
8) Prior intern or work experience desired
Green Avni Solutions at a glance
Green Avni Solutions focuses on Clean Technology, Clean Energy, Energy Efficiency, Electric Vehicles, and Energy Management. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.linkedin.com/company/green-avni-solutions-llp or find them on LinkedIn.