Location Intelligence for Profitable Growth
Senior Android/iOS Developer₹5.5L – ₹7L • 0.01% – 0.1%
This is no ordinary role. Developers have acquired knowledge, wealth, Director's appreciation, team leadership experience, equity, and more recently, even international exposure, all in the safety of a self-sustainable yet hyper-growth business model with consistent 400% YoY revenue growth, high Gross Margins, and with growth capital from industry's most reputed and smartest investors. Developers from Gray Routes have gone on to become leads in top-most startups in Indian ecosystem and are one of industry's most in-demand talent, sought for their problem solving abilities, rock-stable code, and sound execution at the speed of light.
• BS/MS/B.Tech./BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from top-tier colleges only
• Proven software development experience in retail/LBS/logistics space (preferable)
• Proven working experience in Android development (2-5 years)
• Have published at least four original Android or iOS apps on Play Store / App Store or other platforms
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Familiar with Core Java or C# and SQL database technologies
• Strong understanding of mobile UI/UX guidelines and best practices
• HTML5 and CSS3, JAVA Script, XML
• Experience integrating with ERP technologies (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Botree) a plus
• Exceptionally strong moral fibre and compliance to employer's NDA terms
• Proven leadership experience
Gray Routes Technology at a glance
Gray Routes Technology focuses on Sales Automation, Geospatial, Logistics Software, and Micro Location. Their company has offices in Toronto and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Gray Routes Technology has raised $110K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.