Location Intelligence for Profitable Growth
Android/iOS Developer₹4.5L – ₹5.5L • 0.01% – 0.1%
Develop proprietary B2B logistics and B2C Android apps with deep industry understanding acquired from interacting with Business Analysts and Founders' Staff, and attending the not-so-rare client meeting. Get to be the internal champion for latest APIs and be part of breakthrough innovations in the GPS-led location-science and logistics analytics space, where Gray Routes is the undisputed IP leader, serving companies like P&G, Unilever, GSK, ADF Foods, Subway, Faasos with proprietary SaaS solutions and hyperlocal services extended through its strategic partner network.
This is no ordinary role. Developers have acquired knowledge, wealth, Director's appreciation, team leadership experience, equity, and more recently, even international exposure, all in the safety of a self-sustainable yet hyper-growth business model with consistent 400% YoY revenue growth, high Gross Margins, and with growth capital from industry's most reputed and smartest investors. Developers from Gray Routes have gone on to become leads in top-most startups in Indian ecosystem and are one of industry's most in-demand talent, sought for their problem solving abilities, rock-stable code, and sound execution at the speed of light.
• BS/MS/B.Tech./BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven software development experience in retail/LBS/logistics space (preferable)
• Proven working experience in Android or iOS development (1-3 yrs)
• Have published at least two original Android/iOS apps on Play Store/App Store or other platforms
• Familiar with Core Java or C# and SQL database technologies
• Strong understanding of mobile UI/UX guidelines and best practices
• HTML5 and CSS3, JAVA Script, XML, REST, JSON for remote data
• Experience integrating with ERP technologies (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Botree) a plus
• Exceptionally strong moral fibre and compliance to employer's NDA terms
Gray Routes Technology at a glance
Gray Routes Technology focuses on Sales Automation, Geospatial, Logistics Software, and Micro Location. Their company has offices in Toronto and Mumbai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Gray Routes Technology has raised $110K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.