Developing software at the convergence of IoT, AR/VR, and AI!
Design Intern0.0% – 2.0%
We are looking for a Design intern who can design mobile applications with augmented reality using the latest tools and frameworks.
This is a remote opportunity that expects you to work from home with a flexible schedule.
Required Skills, Expereince, and Qualifications:
- Presently earning or have a design degree BFA/MFA
- Experince with visual and UI/UX design for mobile and web
- Experince with Figma or Adobe suite (Photoshop/AfterEffects)
- Familiarity with ARKit
- Experience designing iOS apps ideally with Unity and AR Foundation
Good to have experience with :
- 3D rendering and animation (Cinema 4D, Maya or 3ds Max)
- Motion design
- Oculus, HoloLens, Web VR, and/or Vuforia
- Remote work tools like Slack, Jira, Zoom etc
Gray Innovations at a glance
Gray Innovations focuses on Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.linkedin.com/in/marksgray/