The all-in-one data collaboration platform for modern teams
Senior Frontend Engineer - React£60k – £80k • 0.2% – 0.6%
The most exciting parts.
- Change the way teams work with and visualise data. What makes this such a complex and exciting challenge is striking the balance between building something powerful, flexible, and robust enough, yet intuitive enough for any user regardless of their technical ability or background.
- Zero to one. As one of the founding members of the engineering team, you'll have strong influence and ownership over large parts of the product, the codebase, and the company. You'll be working directly with the CTO and a tight-knit team of engineers to constantly maintain balance between moving quickly now while still building a maintainable foundation that will be durable for years to come.
- Constant stream of new challenges. The pace at which Graphy is growing brings new technical and business challenges each day. There's a very large and exciting opportunity ahead for us which requires us all to wear multiple hats, and keeps every day exciting.
About this role 😎
London / Remote (UTC+1 / London to UTC+3)
We’re looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our compact, remote team to work on Graphy's core product executing our ambitious roadmap. You’ll be among our first engineers on this exciting journey and will have the opportunity to take on significant engineering challenges, own large parts of the product and grow together with Graphy.
Bring your learning mindset and sense of humour – we're looking forward to meeting you!
What you'll do 👩🏫
- Develop new features and improve existing ones.
- Design and develop components in isolation, and integrate them into the core product.
- Specialize in one of these main areas: real-time collaboration features; UI design; data visualization.
- Use and develop internal tools.
- Help customers solve their issues and respond to their feedback.
What we look for 👀
- Obsession with quality, small details, best practices etc.
- Previous experience in other startups is a big plus for us.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- To be in a timezone between UTC+1 and UTC+3
Our tech stack 🕹
We don't expect you to be experienced with all of these, but familiarity with them is a bonus: https://stackshare.io/graphy/graphy
💸 Competitive salary & options package
👩💻 Remote-first processes (or an office if you're in London)
🔋 Personal growth fund and a bi-weekly afternoon dedicated to learning
🏖️ Retreats every 6 months in some cool place in Europe
💻 New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro or equivalent, monitors, software etc.)
🍿 Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, etc)
📚 Kindle + ebooks
📅 Flexible working