Improving lives by improving communication
B2B Acquisition Manager
Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 0 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a B2B Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our Acquisition Marketing team. The B2B Acquisition Manager will be responsible for building and scaling B2B lead generation and customer acquisition efforts for Grammarly Business. This role will be strategic, with a focus on building and executing the paid B2B lead generation strategy for the short- and long-term. This person will need to analyze and optimize tests to scale our existing digital advertising channels while testing new paid channels and tactics to drive growth. They will need to draw upon previous B2B experience to recommend efficient and reliable methods for acquiring new users and revenue for Grammarly Business. The scope of this role will include acquiring new SMB users via our self-serve eCommerce platform as well as MQLs for our commercial and enterprise Sales teams.
As a B2B Acquisition Marketing Manager at Grammarly, you will learn how to stand up B2B lead generation and paid media at a very high-growth company. You may have the opportunity to build and manage a team from the ground up. You will also get to lead the transition of our company from a consumer-first business to a heavier B2B focus for acquisition. The ultimate measure of success will be driving a significant portion of new Grammarly Business bookings. Success will be evaluated on the ability to hit intermediate revenue and lead milestones, create and execute on a sound and forward-looking marketing strategy, and collaborate cross-functionally with other key GB partners across the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
In this role, you will:
- Assume execution ownership of B2B paid acquisition campaigns.
- Build and deliver growth forecasts based on Grammarly Business revenue, CAC projections, and efficiency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Lifecycle, Sales, and Product Marketing teams to achieve growth objectives for B2B revenue.
- Develop an effective measurement framework that connects performance marketing with SMB, commercial, and enterprise revenue.
- Develop a structured, strategic pipeline for innovation across marketing channels.
- Oversee testing roadmap, analysis, and implementation of learnings.
- Oversee RAP, OKRs, and postmortems for B2B acquisition marketing.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Possesses strong marketing fundamentals and experience across all key disciplines—an understanding of how Demand Generation, Brand, Product Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Content Marketing, and Performance Marketing teams all work together towards common goals.
- Has experience owning large-scale B2B performance marketing operations (preferably after building them to scale).
- Has deep multi-channel digital marketing experience, including but not limited to: paid search engine advertising, paid social advertising, display advertising, retargeting, and native advertising.
- Understands CPA, ROI, LTV, payback periods; has easy fluency with how different metrics affect one another.
- Can consider, play out, and weigh alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
- Can develop a strategic pipeline for innovation in Performance Marketing and in relation to other teams’ goals and projects; can allocate resources (bandwidth and spend) accordingly.
- Relentlessly sets aggressive short- and long-term goals and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Has a strong handle on growth experiments: specifically, can devise a sound experiment in order to learn with incomplete data.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly at a glance
Grammarly focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Education, Machine Learning, and Language Learning. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Kyiv city. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Grammarly has raised $200M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.