Improving lives by improving communication
Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Product Manager to join our Microsoft Office Add-in team. Grammarly’s integration with Microsoft Office brings our product to where many people do their most important writing. As the Product Manager for this team, you’ll be responsible for defining new features, conducting experiments, and ensuring a fast, delightful, and intuitive experience.
As the Product Manager for the Microsoft Office Add-in team, you’ll be responsible for how our users interact with Grammarly’s writing assistant while working in Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook. The role will challenge your design and technical skills as you build and scale innovative, high-quality integrations.
In this role you will:
- Devise metrics to measure the overall quality of the product experience and then refine Grammarly’s Microsoft Office integrations to be world-class software—a particular challenge given the goal of integrating our product seamlessly into another product.
- Be the guardian of user experience for our Office Add-in. Many teams will contribute to the success of the product, and you will develop standards and processes to ensure a great result.
- Develop the product roadmap and vision for Grammarly’s product in the Office suite. To do so, you’ll need to combine a deep empathy for what our users go through when writing and come up with creative and delightful solutions to their problems.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has strong user experience instincts and standards. Grammarly must be helpful without being invasive in someone’s process, be able to convey complex information in a small space, and make our users feel empowered and supported while receiving constructive writing suggestions.
- Has experience working with engineering teams to deliver features users love.
- Has developed multi-quarter product plans and rallied teams behind a product direction.
- Is comfortable diving into the data to understand user behavior and product performance.
- Can create metrics to measure feature performance.
- Is acutely sensitive to our users’ needs and can develop creative ideas to solve for them.
- Loves thinking about what makes a sentence beautiful or an email clear and effective.
- Has a solid technical background (a computer science degree or relevant work experience).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- Relocation support: We can help you relocate to Kyiv and make the experience smooth and easy. Grammarly provides a relocation bonus, legal and visa support, temporary housing, moving support and travel expenses, assistance in finding schools for your kids—and all other information you might need.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Grammarly at a glance
Grammarly focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Education, Machine Learning, and Language Learning. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Kyiv city. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Grammarly has raised $200M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.