Improving lives by improving communication
Product Manager, Grammarly Business
Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Product Manager to join the Grammarly Business team. The brand-new Grammarly Business team is building solutions for organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to enterprise customers—to bring the power of Grammarly’s writing assistant to all their employees. Join us in building up a product offering that will help everyone write and communicate more effectively, consistently, and professionally in the workplace.
Grammarly’s engineers and researchers have the freedom to innovate and uncover breakthroughs—and, in turn, influence our product roadmap. The complexity of our technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and infrastructure. Read more about our stack or hear from our team on our technical blog.
As a Product Manager for Grammarly Business, you will be responsible for building a product offering that empowers organizations to achieve better business outcomes via effective team-wide communication. You will work on developing a B2B product that not only creates value for the business customer but also delights the end users—not an easy task for B2B products! You will do so by crafting a compelling vision based on deep empathy for our product users, insights from our Sales team, and market data. You will lead cross-functional teams to execute on your plans.
- Within your first 30 days, you will get familiar with our product and gain an understanding of the metrics/KPIs for Grammarly Business. You’ll begin to take over one to two projects toward the end of your first month.
- By month three, you will have had one to two successful launches, develop a deeper understanding of Grammarly technological capabilities and infrastructure, and be working with the Design, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams to develop new and innovative feature ideas for Grammarly Business.
- By month nine, you will be the go-to-person for your Grammarly Business product focus area. This includes owning the long-term roadmap and KPIs for that area.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is excited about building an innovative B2B product while maintaining a high bar of UX and product delightfulness that is more typical for consumer products.
- Is able to make complex things easy and clear to different stakeholders, and can facilitate clear communication between Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to create effective and engaging narratives.
- Has developed long-term, complex, cross-functional product plans and rallied cross-functional teams behind a product direction.
- Has developed sophisticated metrics to measure the effectiveness of complex and innovative features (e.g., can measure how Grammarly’s product can help sales professionals achieve their goals through better communication).
- Has a solid technical background (a computer science degree or relevant work experience).
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Grammarly at a glance
Grammarly focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Education, Machine Learning, and Language Learning. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Kyiv city. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Grammarly has raised $200M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.