Improving lives by improving communication
Business Support Specialist
Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. 30 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Business Support Specialist to join our Grammarly Business Support team. This role will be responsible for providing accurate, empathetic, on-brand help to keep the needs of Grammarly Business customers at the forefront of every interaction. The Business Support Specialist will also work closely with key Grammarly Business departments (including Product, Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success) to build strong customer relations, scale support capabilities, and meet our SLAs.
We are looking for a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual to join our team. You will be responsible for maintaining positive and satisfactory customer relations by providing service via email (helpdesk) and by working with teams across Grammarly. You will have a direct impact on improving Grammarly Business product offerings and refining Customer Support solutions. This role will include assisting with various product-related issues, including planning, installation, training, troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrading, and offboarding.
- Within the first 30 days, you will get familiar with the product, support tools, workflows, and all user interaction types.
- By month three, you will autonomously troubleshoot a variety of low- and medium- complexity cases.
- By month six, you will contribute to the team’s OKRs by demonstrating high standards your ability to solve all user interaction types with speed and quality.
- By the end of year one, you will help boost team efficiency by improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Wakes up in the morning wanting to provide exceptional service experience.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is a good communicator with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Has strong reading comprehension and attention to detail.
- Has customer service experience and familiarity with tools like Zendesk, JIRA, etc. (This is not required but is a plus!)
- Has a background in B2B support.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- Relocation support: We can help you relocate to Kyiv and make the experience smooth and easy. Grammarly provides a relocation bonus, legal and visa support, temporary housing, moving support and travel expenses, assistance in finding schools for your kids—and all other information you might need.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Grammarly at a glance
Grammarly focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Education, Machine Learning, and Language Learning. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Kyiv city. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Grammarly has raised $200M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.