Improving lives by improving communication
Grammarly is continuing to grow our team during the COVID-19 pandemic, conducting fully remote hiring and onboarding processes. All Grammarly team members can work remotely until August 2021. Read more about how we’re supporting our team and communities.
At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people’s lives. We also know that we want to help everyone improve their communication. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered communication assistant—to help the world’s 2 billion English speakers feel heard. So far, we’ve created a product that reaches 30 million people every day. Join us to reach the next 100 million.
Bringing the brightest people on board is a core strategic driver of our growth. The hiring bar at Grammarly is extremely high. Values alignment is equally if not more important than skill set. Finding candidates with both a values and skills match will be the biggest challenge in this role. We're looking to constantly refine our sourcing process and strategy to have an impact on candidate and hiring manager experience. This means a lot of experimentation and implementation of new tools, systems, and processes. As we grow, there will also be a need to implement programs that affect the way we find candidates.
What You Will Accomplish
- You will take the lead in sourcing key hires in Engineering and Corporate.
- Build a sourcing process and create an effective collaboration with the recruiting team to force our current top-priority searches.
- Use expertise to inform the team's quarterly goals and rolling annual plan cycle.
- You will continuously design and implement an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and each specific role.
- You will help lead projects and process improvement initiatives.
Talents You Bring to the Team
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- You have solid experience as a Sourcer or Lead Generation Specialist.
- You are able to find unique and creative solutions to sourcing. Great understanding of different sourcing methods and understanding of the technical part of the sourcing process is a must.
- You are a natural connector and able to build effective and trusting relationships.
- Prior start-up experience is a plus.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
- Relocation support: We can help you relocate to Kyiv and make the experience smooth and easy. Grammarly provides a relocation bonus, legal and visa support, temporary housing, moving support and travel expenses, assistance in finding schools for your kids—and all other information you might need.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. Grammarly is an equal opportunity company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, criminal prosecution, judgment in a criminal case, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Grammarly at a glance
Grammarly focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Education, Machine Learning, and Language Learning. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Kyiv city. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Grammarly has raised $200M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.