What will we eat next?
Social Media Intern
- Manage day-to-day management of social media networks, especially -
Facebook and Instagram
- Brainstorm creative ideas for posts and manage weekly content calendar
- Compile social media reports to monitor impact of social media activity
- Be an advocate for Grain in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor and identify relevant trends on social media, new tools and applications
- Track social media influencers
- Provide support to marketing team at online and live events
- Six months to 1 year experience in social media/ marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious, independent and self-motivated
- Social media-savvy - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Awareness of digital landscape, particularly in Singapore, is preferred
- Experience of Facebook Insights and Google Analytics is desirable
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free meals (and a great pantry)
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Grain at a glance
Grain focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, and Food+Tech. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Grain has raised $14.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.