What will we eat next?
MBA Intern$50k – $100k • 0.0% – 1.0%
- Design a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Implement control systems over accounting transactions
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Perform financial planning and analysis
- Work experience prior to the MBA program in Accounting, Sales, Consulting, - Analytics, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Operations or related fields
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Customer obsession - everything starts and ends with our customers
- Ability to have fun and care a lot
- Resourcefulness - able to do more with less, lets frugality breed innovation
- Process focus - bring best practices from other companies and be smart about how to tailor necessary ones to our company
- Quantitative background - strong with numbers
- Get-your-hands-dirty attitude
- Entrepreneurial/innovative mindset - has the courage to experiment frequently
- Results-driven - focus on metrics and delivering results
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Meet your team
Grain at a glance
Grain focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, and Food+Tech. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Grain has raised $14.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.