What will we eat next?
Office Manager$12k – $30k
- Serve as the point person for administrative duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping.
- Organise office operations.
- Manage office budget and reporting.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- General support to visitors.
- Plan in-house and off-site activities, e.g. parties, celebrations and workshops.
- (For potential candidates) Rotation program to work and learn directly from Product Lead, Tech Lead, Food Lead, Ops Lead and Sales Lead.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ability to start and get things done
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to handle ambiguity
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Grain at a glance
Grain focuses on E-Commerce, Food and Beverages, Marketplaces, and Food+Tech. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Grain has raised $14.15M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.