Grail’s mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured
Clinical Project Assistant (Contractor)
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
The Clinical Project Assistant has overall responsibility to support the study teams within Clinical Operations. This will include supporting administrative aspects of clinical trial execution and working under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions.
This contract position will require a candidate to have a good overall understanding of the major areas within clinical operations.
- Maintain and perform periodic review of the Trial Master File (TMF) for completeness and accuracy
- Track site payments and vendor invoices
- Assist study team in tracking and reporting on key study quality metrics and in determining appropriate action in conjunction with study team
- Support development of relevant tracking tools and other internal processes to increase departmental efficiency
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with meeting coordination, meeting materials and meeting minutes.
- Support other job-related duties as assigned by the Clinical Lead or designee
Your Background Will Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Working knowledge of GCPs, Trial Master Files, ICH guidelines or experience working in a regulated environment
- Working experience with an electronic trial master file (eTMF) system and strong database skills
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to deliver assignments on time
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, self-starter, flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proficient with office automation tools, such as Microsoft Office and the Google suite of apps
Complete health coverage
Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
On site amenities
Stay healthy, happy and productive with our gym facilities, and daily catered lunches and snacks for all.
Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide peace of mind for long-term financial planning.
GRAIL at a glance
GRAIL focuses on Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Diagnostics, and Medical Technologies. Their company has offices in Menlo Park. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, GRAIL has raised $3.605B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.