Grail’s mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured
Senior Salesforce Engineer
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL is looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer on the IT Operations team, to administer Veeva/Salesforce business configurable components, including related applications across the CRM environment. This individual should be a technical subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and related CRM applications and appropriate use with respect to the entire Customer Life Cycle.
This role will also be involved in specific enterprise system projects, engaging with stakeholders to understand their requirements and involved in the development, qualification, deployment and support of new systems and capabilities.
- Managing change control processes to ensure no interruptions in day-to-day use of Salesforce while still providing visibility into changes.
- Maintaining custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules.
- Work with Stakeholders to gather requirements, deliverables, and timeframes.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on technical knowledge necessary for project.
- Manage internal and external resources to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Create project plans and communicate key results.
- Ensure timelines and milestones are actively achieved.
- Understanding of standard project management toolsets (Smartsheets, Asana, MS Project).
- High level of customer service and follow-up skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Your Background Should Include:
- Salesforce ADM201 certification plus 6+ years Salesforce implementation and administration experience including at least two successful Implementations.
- 6+ years Veeva System implementation and application administration.
- 2+ years building Salesforce custom applications.
- Enterprise system architecture expertise including a detailed understanding of CRM core, integrated application architecture.
- Business workflow understanding across the customer lifecycle, document system configuration, workflows, and field/data maps.
- Excellent written and verbal listening and communication skills.
- Additional Salesforce certifications such as DEV401.
Complete health coverage
Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
On site amenities
Stay healthy, happy and productive with our gym facilities, and daily catered lunches and snacks for all.
Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide peace of mind for long-term financial planning.
GRAIL at a glance
GRAIL focuses on Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Diagnostics, and Medical Technologies. Their company has offices in Menlo Park. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, GRAIL has raised $3.605B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.