Grail’s mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured
Associate Director, New Product Marketing
GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
The Associate Director, New Product Marketing will be responsible for supporting the launch and market adoption of a new product for GRAIL with health care professionals by building positioning and messaging that communicates the value proposition of GRAIL’s product offering for the early detection of cancer.
- Understand the evolving healthcare landscape as it pertains to the diagnostic odyssey of cancer.
- Serve as the voice of the customer representing the priorities and needs of the various physician specialty types.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for GRAIL’s early detection product offering for HCPs and KOLs, customized by specialist type.
- Collaborate closely with sales, other members of the marketing team, clinical development, and product management on developing the value proposition and future product launch.
Your Background Should Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; MBA is preferred.
- Demonstrated success marketing a solution to specialty physicians and key opinion leaders in prior roles.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in product marketing in the US healthcare market. Launch experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of key stakeholder roles and existing referral patterns in the US.
- Experience developing content and messaging targeted at health care professionals.
- Experience with lab-based diagnostic testing and in oncology preferred.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated track record of getting things done and growing responsibility over time.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Willing and able to travel as needed.
Complete health coverage
Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
On site amenities
Stay healthy, happy and productive with our gym facilities, and daily catered lunches and snacks for all.
Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide peace of mind for long-term financial planning.
GRAIL at a glance
GRAIL focuses on Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Diagnostics, and Medical Technologies. Their company has offices in Menlo Park. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, GRAIL has raised $3.605B of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.