Gradient Ventures hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Gradient Ventures posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 month ago
- Mojo Vision, which is building an augmented reality contact lens, announced it secured another $51 million in funding, bringing its total to more than $159 million.
- The funding was led by New Enterprise Associates (NEA), with participation from Gradient Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Motorola Solutions Venture Capital and others. Mojo Vision declined to disclose what its valuation was but did say it rose with the new funding.
- It's unclear when Mojo Vision's smart contacts will make their way to market, but the company has been discussing the tech more publicly in the past year. During the annual CES in Las Vegas this January, Mojo Vision showed off a prototype allowing people to see text, sports scores, weather and other information in a lens held just in front of their eye.
Finland's Oura raises $28 million from Square, Google's Gradient Ventures for its smart wellness ring
- 2 months ago
Finnish health tech startup Oura, well known for its wellness-tracking ring and app, has secured $28 million in Series B funding from Forerunner Ventures, Jack Dorsey's Square and Gradient Ventures. Interestingly, American neuroscientist Matthew Walker, the best-selling author of 'Why We Sleep', will be joining the company as Chief Science Advisor.
- 2 months ago
- unitQ, a San Mateo, Calif.-based real-time solution for staying on top of product quality across all platforms, languages and regions, raised $11M in Series A funding.
- The round was led by Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund, with participation from Creandum, XSeed Capital, Bragiel Brothers and BootstrapLabs.
- The company intends to use the funds to hire, invest in new and existing product development, and bring unitQ Monitor to a broader market as it launches out of beta.
- unitQ provides enterprise clients with unitQ Monitor, a platform that ingests omni-channel user feedback in any language to identify, quantify, and prioritize product bugs.
- The solution aims to present indisputable data on what bugs to fix next to increase user retention, decrease support ticket volumes, and align organizations on company priorities.