GoSweat gives employees access to 1,000s of fitness and wellbeing experiences
Office Manager and Customer Support Specialist£20k – £22k
- Excellent at quickly building relationships, with the charm and wit to make our customers love you!
- Genuinely empathetic so you can listen keenly to customer challenges and work hard to resolve them fast
- A great communicator with exceptional written and spoken English - as comfortable on the phone as meeting in person or talking over chat
- Diligent, organised and resilient - these will be busy, fast-paced days and need someone who can work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Passionate about small businesses, eager to help them to Make Work Better
- Someone early on in their career who is looking for a challenge
- Social and able to rally the GoSweat team and organize fun socials and keep the office stocked and running smoothly
Duties and essential job functions:
- Be the first port of call for customer interactions across every touchpoint, ensuring everyone who uses our product becomes our greatest advocates
- Be responsible for all support channels in the business: email, phone & being the champion for live chat
- Take the lead on educating users on how GoSweat can make a difference in their lives
- Seize opportunities to represent our users to the Product Team, making sure their feedback is shared on a regular cadence
- Make sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused, working with the rest of the customer team to plan a best in class engagement strategy
- Be focused on constantly looking for ways to always optimise and streamline our support process
- Provide ad hoc support to other areas of the business; we're a small and agile team so you’ll get the opportunity to work with a variety of roles
What we’ll provide:
- Competitive salary £20-22k base salary depending on experience
- Substantial Equity in the business
- Annual offsite: we organize a retreat once a year where the whole company gets together
- £50 a month wellbeing budget
- 33 Days holiday a year
- Regular socials and early drinks on a Friday
- A comfortable dog-friendly office in Bermondsey stocked with fruit, tea/coffee, snacks, ice creams, and a drinks fridge
- Career progression and development
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach
- Employer’s pension scheme
From our small beginnings to our major growth phase, we expect everyone to give their very best. We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Monthly gosweat credits
One of the top benefits of working at GoSweat is you'll get credit to spend on our unique portfolio of wellness experiences. Yoga? Spinning? Massages? You can be confident that your wellness is taken good care of.
GoSweat at a glance
GoSweat focuses on Fitness, Corporate Wellness, Health and Wellness, Employer Benefits Programs, and Hr Tech. Their company has offices in London and Greater London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.