Helping companies to generate additional revenue easily from your customer support
Level 2 Software Support
Gorgias helps ecommerce companies transform support from painful to exceptional.
Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4000+ ecommerce businesses, including Timbuk2, Steve Madden and MVMT.
Do you love helping people? Do you love problem-solving? We're looking for talented and motivated Level 2 Support agents to join our Belgrade team.
- Proven track record of demonstrated ability to dive into the logs and find out solutions
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred: API developer support experience is a plus, 1+ years experience in an object-oriented programming language or scripting language.
- Knowledge of SQL databases
What You'll Do
- Cross-functionally with engineering and customer support to troubleshoot client-facing API integration issue
- Respond to customers' technical support requests and feature-related questions
- Debug customer issues and create reproducible test cases for engineers to resolve
- Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows
Company Perks & Benefits
- Team retreat twice a year in the USA
- Have a significant impact on an ambitious product
- Included powerful workstation/laptop
- We cover the lunch expenses: 200 EUR monthly allowance
- Private Health Care
We are looking forward to connecting with you :)
Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
401k for US, PEE for France.
Paid parental leave
4 year vesting period with 1 year cliff.
Almost half our team is remote. Remote stipends provided and flexible hours.
Catered lunch 5x a week.
Never stop learning
1+ sponsored conference per year
Company retreats every 6 months
We have offices all around the world. It's great to get together sometimes.
Gorgias at a glance
Gorgias focuses on Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Productivity Software, Email, and Browser Extensions. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Toronto, Paris, and Belgrade. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Gorgias has raised $17.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.