Helping companies to generate additional revenue easily from your customer support
Gorgias helps Ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with Ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4500+ eCommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven. Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
This position is preferably onsite at our Paris office (75011). We offer relocation for those interested.
Who are we looking for
- You've designed web applications and worked on complex design problems
- You're close to customers and like to base your design on their needs via user research & data
- You've had significant & quantifiable impacts on the user experience of products you've worked on
- You value simplicity, iteration, and moving fast
- You have 3-5 years of product design experience
- You are fluent in English (mandatory)
What You'll Do
- Work (80% of your time) to make Gorgias' core product (web & mobile apps) easy to use and efficient
- Contribute to other projects (20% of your time) such as marketing materials (website, prints & digital)
- Collaborate with multiple teams (product, engineering, marketing, etc.) to produce design assets
- Create low fed wireframes & high fidelity mockups features that we have to implement
- Define & maintain a company-wide design style guide applicable to all formats
- Improve the usability of the helpdesk by conducting UX research & analyzing data
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary, equity packages, and performance bonus packages
- 5 weeks of vacation and parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Natural sunlight and open office with lounge area
- Relocation package
- Complementary health coverage (Mutuelle)
- 50% of public transportation expenses
- Free lunch x5 a week
More about Gorgias
- Raised our Series A in November 2019
- What our customers are saying about us
- Check-out our software stack
- We're hiring for other postitions!
Why you should join us
- 🚀 Join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time, and with an unusually technical growth team
- ⚙️ Work at the core of the company and have an impact on our product
- 💡 Apply your skills to concrete problems solving problems at all stages of our business model (from Marketing to Success)
- 🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
401k for US, PEE for France.
Paid parental leave
4 year vesting period with 1 year cliff.
Almost half our team is remote. Remote stipends provided and flexible hours.
Catered lunch 5x a week.
Never stop learning
1+ sponsored conference per year
Company retreats every 6 months
We have offices all around the world. It's great to get together sometimes.
Gorgias at a glance
Gorgias focuses on Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Productivity Software, Email, and Browser Extensions. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Toronto, Paris, and Belgrade. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Gorgias has raised $17.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.