Helping companies to generate additional revenue easily from your customer support
Growth Operations Analyst
Gorgias is building the best customer service solution for Ecommerce.
Our app merges all customer support in one single software to increase agents' efficiency and provide better support. Meet our team here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r09Wt392-iA
The Growth Operations team
The Growth Operations team is at the root of the entire Growth structure: Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Success.
Our role is to make sure that data flows correctly and in a timely manner across all of these teams, to maintain and improve an efficient marketing stack. This in turn enables for automation and thorough data analysis.
The Growth Ops team is also in charge of improving core processes that maximize each team's efficiency: building and maintaining an accurate lead qualification model, identifying the best rerouting method of lead acquisition between Marketing, BizDev and SDRs.
- Monitor and improve our growth stack to keep our data centralized, using tools such as Segment, HubSpot, Hull, Postgres, Zapier, Periscope, and other SaaS tools. We are also constantly prospecting for new tools to improve our stack.
- Build automated workflows for the other Growth teams (using HubSpot CRM, Zapier, Google Cloud Functions)
- Implement internal cross-team processes to ensure data accuracy and to provide a scalable reporting framework within the company
- Create and monitor reporting dashboards for all teams, and conduct continuous data analyses to improve core processes (lead qualification, source attribution, lead rerouting between the Marketing team and the BDR team)
- Conduct data analyses to provide insights on our place in the ecommerce tools market, build prediction models and improve our reporting, as we base all of our strategic decisions on data.
- Develop the Growth Operations team to accompany the company growth: Growth Ops has a central role in empowering other teams and implementing valuable models to drive ARR as well as to predict future ARR. Overall this position requires very good data-management skills, as it calls for the monitoring of our growth stack data infrastructure.
- Very data-driven, comfortable with complex data analysis
- Energetic, proactive, able to adapt and learn quickly
- Autonomous, looking to build your own team as a Growth Operations Manager
- Previous startup experience
- 2-4 years professional experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Previous experience with some of the following core SaaS tools: Segment, HubSpot, Zapier, Postman, Google Cloud Function or AWS Lambda, Periscope or equivalent.
- High attention to detail
- Experience in using varied data analysis methods and/or statistical models
Why join us?
- Join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time
- Learn and build skills every day by constantly working with all divisions of the company (Growth and Dev teams)
- Grow quickly within a central team, and aspire to owning a whole division of the Operations responsibilities
- Take part in developing a core team
- Free lunch
- Health insurance
- Macbook included
- Work in a cool office in the heart of SF
- 2 company retreats per year
- Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
- Up to 20 remote days per year (this is not a remote role)
- 20 vacation days
- 20 sick days
Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
401k for US, PEE for France.
Paid parental leave
4 year vesting period with 1 year cliff.
Almost half our team is remote. Remote stipends provided and flexible hours.
Catered lunch 5x a week.
Never stop learning
1+ sponsored conference per year
Company retreats every 6 months
We have offices all around the world. It's great to get together sometimes.
Gorgias at a glance
Gorgias focuses on Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Productivity Software, Email, and Browser Extensions. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Toronto, Paris, and Belgrade. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Gorgias has raised $17.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.