Helping companies to generate additional revenue easily from your customer support
Strategic Partner Manager (SF, LA)
Gorgias helps ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. We integrate email, messenger, chat, SMS with Shopify and Magento.
Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using machine learning.
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4000+ ecommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven.
The Business Development and Partnerships team, is hiring multiple Strategic Partner Managers around the globe! We are looking to expand our team on the West Coast in San Francisco or Los Angeles (our HQ in in San Francisco).
This is your chance to join a winning team driving half of the revenue of a growing Tech Startup.
- Drive Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) through industry partners and events
- Be the face of the company at various events, meetups, and trade shows
- Create and program pre and post event marketing campaigns
- Work Closely with Account Managers to help them close deals
- Manage Tier 1 agency and app partner relationships
- Develop our partner program, processes and documents to enable our partners to become ambassadors of our software and drive leads through our sales process
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data analysis at each step of the process
- Become a thought leader on the topic of ecommerce in the Shopify and Magento ecosystem
- You have a Biz Dev profile
- You want to step up to a challenge of hustling to scale our agency and events channel
- You have a strong ability to influence. People trust you for your matter expertise
- Previous experience in ecommerce or at a SAAS company desired. Can demonstrate a holistic understanding of marketing and sales strategies in ecommerce or SAAS
- Comfortable in an international environment, can be traveling 25% of the time
- You want to join a startup in its most exciting moment: fast growth
- Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day
Partnerships at Gorgias
- 30 Tier 1 Partners, 300 Tier 2 Partners
- Attending 100+ events per year
- Average contract value: $3k+
- Close rate: 60%
- Sales cycle: 20 days to close
- Growth: 10%+ MoM for the last 18 month
Customers: Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Princess Polly
Partners: Shopify, BVAccel, Ehouse, DIFF, WeMakeWebsites, Klaviyo, Recharge Payments...
Target Profile: Agency Owner or COO/CEO of ecommerce merchants
Why join us?
- Join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time
- Help build and scale our partner/biz dev machine
- Learn everything about ecommerce in one of the most exciting and fast moving industries
Free Daily lunch
2 company retreats per year
Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base + Bonus + Accelerators + Equity
Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
401k for US, PEE for France.
Paid parental leave
4 year vesting period with 1 year cliff.
Almost half our team is remote. Remote stipends provided and flexible hours.
Catered lunch 5x a week.
Never stop learning
1+ sponsored conference per year
Company retreats every 6 months
We have offices all around the world. It's great to get together sometimes.
Gorgias at a glance
Gorgias focuses on Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Productivity Software, Email, and Browser Extensions. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Toronto, Paris, and Belgrade. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Gorgias has raised $17.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.