Helping companies to generate additional revenue easily from your customer support
Gorgias helps Ecommerce companies deliver excellent customer service at scale. Our product creates a unified profile of customers by combining emails, live-chat, and social-media messages with Ecommerce data such as purchase and delivery info.
Combining all this data in a single application makes customer service more efficient and just better. Another fortunate side-effect is that some requests are completely automated using ML. 💬 + 📦 = ❤️
We've been around since 2015, and we're currently serving over 4500+ eCommerce businesses, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, and Fjällräven. Is working with a real-world application that touches the lives of millions, your thing? Then yeah, Gorgias is for you.
We are searching for a Technical Recruiter with a flair for driving people and process to results. Your mission will be to help us hire the next 40 engineers for 2021 and help grow the recruiting team! We're looking for someone who has a passion for technology, scaling programs and finding talent.
This position is preferably onsite at our Paris office (75011). We offer relocation for those interested.
Impact You'll Own
- Help us hire 40 people by the end of 2021
- Source, screen, cultivate, and close (rinse and repeat)
- Have a deep understanding of the inner workings of each team you partner with, enabling their vision through a balanced focus on speed, quality, and experience
- Provide leadership and deep subject matter expertise with hiring teams, with the ability to coach hiring managers about the process
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a candidate tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive efficiency, enabling team members to deliver on hiring goals without having to scale faster than the business is growing
- Provide an excellent candidate experience (no matter the outcome with the candidate)
- Proactively put together dashboards/reports for Leadership and Hiring Managers
- Help us elevate the employer brand
- Obliterate or upgrade current hiring processes put in place - take ownership of recruiting; we support you!
- Teach us why recruiting is so important and be a partner to everyone at Gorgias
- 2+ years of experience in a talent/recruiter role
- Ability to analyze and derive insights from data
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- Startup or small company size experience (because they are fast and messy)
- You know how to make the company attractive to new talent
- You know what tasks are high value, and what tasks are worth delegating to external contractors
- You are a metrics-driven junkie and love to automate simple tasks to optimize the human experience
- You are a true believer that the company culture is synonymous with hiring the right people
- You know that recruiting should be treated as an integral part of a company and not just a function
Nice to Have
- Deep understanding of the Paris market
- Previous experience with Lever ATS
- Previous staffing and/or agency experience a big plus
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, equity packages, and performance bonus packages
- 5 weeks of vacation and parental leave
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
- Natural sunlight and open office with lounge area
- Relocation package
- Complementary health coverage (Mutuelle)
- 50% of public transportation expenses
- Free lunch x5 a week
Useful Things to Know About Gorgias
- Raised our Series A in November 2019
- What our customers are saying about us
- Check-out our software stack
- We're hiring for other postitions!
Why you should join us
🚀 Join a high growth tech startup at a crucial time, and with an unusually technical growth team
⚙️ Work at the core of our most valuable tool: our growth "machine" (that is discussed about at Growth conferences all over the world!)
💡 Apply your engineering skills to concrete business problems, and have an impact on all stages of our business model (from Marketing to Success)
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
401k for US, PEE for France.
Paid parental leave
4 year vesting period with 1 year cliff.
Almost half our team is remote. Remote stipends provided and flexible hours.
Catered lunch 5x a week.
Never stop learning
1+ sponsored conference per year
Company retreats every 6 months
We have offices all around the world. It's great to get together sometimes.
Gorgias at a glance
Gorgias focuses on Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Productivity Software, Email, and Browser Extensions. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Toronto, Paris, and Belgrade. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Gorgias has raised $17.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.