Intelligent interview scheduling that candidates and interviewers will thank you for
Senior Full Stack Engineer0.01% – 0.05%
GoodTime is on a mission to make every minute count by solving the age-old problem of scheduling. We believe that having the right meetings between the right people at the right time makes every minute count and enables teams to achieve their mission faster. Our journey to disrupt the way meetings are scheduled started with intelligently automating job interviews using automation and AI technologies.
GoodTime is charting uncharted territory, this will require an extremely creative, self-driven, nimble and an empowered workforce. In an agile workforce, every member of the team is entrusted with the freedom to make the best decisions on behalf of the company and is fully accountable for the results.
GoodTime has implemented a culture of “Entrepreneurship”, which is a culture of Entrepreneurs. Our employees derive fulfillment from the impact they make and the team goals they help achieve. Our employees learn from both their failures and their successes. Our employees are empowered to make decisions based on their scope and scale of responsibility, not based on the number of direct reports they have reporting into them. We encourage our employees regularly to set aspirational and stretch goals.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Full Stack Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on our GoodTime product and future products that will be developed by our company. This individiual will enjoy working on a team that is fast paced, team oriented and entrepreneurial.
- Architect and implement new features and be a key contributor to the technical roadmap
- Team up with other engineers to foster solid engineering principles and represent our engineering values
Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience in the space
- 5+ years experience in Software development
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and Development and test-driven development
- Experience with relational databases
- Solid understanding of REST communication
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with cloud providers such as Heroku, AWS
- Experience with leading teams
- Experience with web performance
- You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from 10 to 100s of engineers)
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
Please Note: No 3rd Party Agency/Recruiters will be considered.
GoodTime at a glance
GoodTime focuses on Enterprise Software, Recruiting, Human Resources, and Talent Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, GoodTime has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.