GoodNotes turns your iPad into digital paper
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer$60k – $90k • 0.4% – 0.8%
GoodNotes was created from our founder's frustration of taking readable and reusable notes on his first iPad. We have since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Our engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
Our Core Values:
- Users come first
- Build better product, not just different
- Do less but get more done
- Always be learning
We believe effort spent on tiny little details brought us to where we are today. We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to own and drive some of the quality assurance process to enable the GoodNotes team to continue to deliver elegant and delightful solutions, whether they are in code or visible to users.
- Analyse and manage existing bugs
- Set up, drive and own some of our QA process and activities
- Create and execute test cases to ensure all shipped products meet our bar on quality
- Communicate directly with our users to gather necessary information
- Work closely with our product and engineering team to anticipate new features and ensure their testability
- Attention to details
- Being a digital note-taker of GoodNotes or any other similar software
- Proud of your job, sense of product ownership
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Designed and executed all quality assurance process for a new product from ideation to production.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and test scenarios
- Planned and implemented best practices and tools for software QA plan
- Extensive hands on experience with Manual and Automation Testing on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac platforms
We don't expect you to be a degree holder as we value experience over qualifications.
We offer competitive compensation and meaningful equity along with a chance to make significant contribution to a product people already love. We take care of you and your loved ones with medical insurance and flexible working hours including two optional work-from-home days! One of our best company traditions is annual off-site. Check out our pictures from team outings and more on careers.goodnotes.com