Lenme is a mobile app for P2P lending
Full Stack Software Developer$70k – $120k • 0.2% – 1.5%
Lenmo has introduced the first free market platform for loans which means no more underwriting. The supply and demand will dictate the market interest rate. Borrowers simply request a loan up to $5000 and investors, provided with an unprecedented amount of credit bureau data on the borrower, make an offer based on the borrower’s risk profile. It's verified information that ensures secure, low volatility investments.
By joining the Lenmo team you will be immersed into a family of individuals committed to creating one of the great brands of our time. We are fanatical about the client experience and creating a rich brand. We have a long-term view and believe in tapping the lifetime value of our users by earning their unwavering loyalty.
We are seeking a talented and experienced front end and/or full stack developer to help us plan and execute an endless list of initiatives that all ultimately get served up digitally.
You should be this person:
- Fun, energetic, enthusiastic, willing to work hard and long hours (we are a start-up), intelligent, organized and a visionary
- Very fluent in Python
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Critical strategic thinker...always
- Obsessed with culture, technology, trends, and their evolution
- Excited to share your portfolio of past work to show us how great you are
- Tired of working in an agency environment or free-lancing and ready to be an instrumental force in creating a world-class brand
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Passionate about excellence and constantly raising the bar
- Self-motivated, professional, detail-oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You take constructive criticism with ease and grace, embrace idea exchanges and have an open mind.
- Willing to manage a team of off-shore developers and work in different time zones.
- Have the passion to be the future leader of our technical department.
Technology experience that could help you land this position:
Lenmo is an equal opportunity employer
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com
Lenme at a glance
Lenme focuses on Mobile, Consumer Lending, and Finance Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Lenme has raised $430K of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018 at a valuation of $12M.
You can view their website at http://golenmo.com